Is Miracle Mineral Solution MMS for Autism a Scam?

The Miracle Mineral supplement is usually referred to as Master Mineral Solution, MMS, or Miracle Mineral Solution. It becomes chlorine dioxide, industrial bleach, by mixing sodium chlorite solution with an acid.
Since sodium chlorite is the chief ingredient of MMS, a toxic chemical, it can easily cause acute kidney failure, if enough is ingested. Only 1 gram may cause vomiting, nausea, shedding of internal mucous membranes, and life-threatening hemolysis.
The director of the New South Wales, Naren Gunja has made the statement that the use of the product is “a bit like drinking concentrated bleach.”
The founder is Jim Humble who claimed this product can cure AIDS, cancer, autism, malaria, and more. He is a former scientologist, coining the name in his 2006 self-published book, The Miracle Mineral Solution of the 21st Century. No clinical trials have been done to test and confirm the claims.
In addition, the Sydney Morning Herald reported one seller confessing that he does not repeat Humble’s claims in writing to avoid regulations that would prevent it being used as a medicine. Some vendors even describe MMS as a water purifier to dance around medical regulations.
The International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies rejected very strongly claims by MMS promoters. Finally, in 2016, Humble himself admitted MMS “cures nothing.”
Just this last August 2019, FDA repeated a 2010 warning against using MMS products, saying it’s “the same as drinking bleach.”
If you are dead serious about the cause and cure for autism, read this article: How is Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Related to Autism, Asperger's, and Fibromyalgia?