To begin with, as a former chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) sufferer and with 20+ years as a ceaseless and somewhat more objective researcher, I am in the unique position to shed much needed light on the extraordinarily related syndromes/disorders in this article. For decades researchers all over the world have been spending an enormous amount of time and labor searching for logical causes of chronic fatigue syndrome, autism, Asperger's, and fibromyalgia, and only catching many solitary glimpses of what's going on in those affected by them by exploring, understanding, and explaining in research studies the separate disorders such as immune, cognitive and digestive dysfunction; this approach reminds me of the story of the blind men who start walking around an elephant touching its tusk, its tail, its ears, its sides, its rear, and each blind man taking with him an extremely limited idea what the animal is really like. The current method the medical/scientific world is using to investigate what's wrong in CFS, autistic, Asperger's, and FM sufferers is like the blind men's approach. Hundreds of millions of dollars can be invested in research for the next 50 years and little progress will come from it. The whole approach is wrong; researchers are analyzing individual disorders and completely missing and overlooking the "big picture."
By now, enough research has been already done in order to draw some hard conclusions; it's simply a matter of putting together the "puzzle pieces" in the "right logical order" and making sense of the many relevant research studies. I propose a different approach: let's look at two "different" and equally challenging "diseases" and compare them; let's compare chronic fatigue syndrome to autism; both have been time and again referred to as mysterious illnesses, and implied to be impossible to overcome by established medical authorities and associations.
I will mainly address CFS and autism and compare them throughout this article. If you have either Asperger's or fibromyalgia, hold on and keep reading until you progress towards the end where I will shine light on both and tell you about their root cause; you cannot properly, or effectively, cure any illness or disease without knowing its root cause. I will tie the four diseases together by showing how they are all interconnected.
In reality, both CFS and autism are basically, by the most part, the same collection of disorders that are manifesting differently in different people with their specific set of symptoms, which interestingly explains why they overlap so often. For a long time, countless people affected by CFS, FM, or asperger's, have been already suspecting the existence of a very strong connection among these disorders/diseases.
These Overlapping Symptoms Are Not Coincidences
I will not only review and substantiate the lingering suspicions that most, if not all, symptoms, disorders, alternative treatments, diet, tendencies, and preferences are strikingly and unyieldingly common among those with CFS and ASD, but also prove ultimately that both diseases share the same root cause, supported by hard facts and solid, verifiable scientific research; I have provided footnotes of all research studies cited in the end of this article. (Please feel free to check them for inaccuracies.)
As I mentioned, there are clinically an overlap of many symptoms of CFS and autism (ASD), which include fatigue; brain fog; cognitive impairment; increased sensitivity to light, sound, and odor; increased tenderness and pain; and impaired emotional contact1 that Dr. Michael Goldberg writes: "In both chronic fatigue syndrome and autism the multifocal areas described--strikingly in the occipital lobes and always more extensively in temporal lobes--suggest strongly the inflammatory nature of both disorders, at vascular or cellular level (vasculatis versus cellular damage), thus opening expectations for early diagnosis and hopefully for treatment for these and other potentially related crippling diseases."2
Where's the Proof?
I will provide monumentally convincing proof that will prove that there exists a powerful connection between CFS and autism. Anything less, will fail miserably. Here we go.
In two studies, researchers found abnormalities in the gut microbiome of both CFS and ASD groups. The lead author of another study, Ruth Ann Lana says: "We saw the biggest differences in the autism group who had gastrointestinal symptoms."3 In a study, Dr. Maureen Hanson says: "Our work demonstrates that the gut bacteria microbiome in chronic fatigue syndrome patients isn't normal, perhaps leading to gastrointestinal and inflammatory symptoms in victims of the disease."4 Both CFS and autistic patients showed abnormalities in their gut microbiome.
A study showed neuroinflammation in the brain of CFS patients. A Japanese researcher explains: "Neuroinflammation is present in widespread brain areas in CFS/ME patients and was associated with the severity of neuropsychological symptoms."5 I emphasize, this neuroinflammation was linked with the severity of neuropsychological symptoms. In another study, researchers observed: "ASD does not have a distinct pathogenesis or effective treatment. Increasing evidence supports the presence of immune dysfunction and inflammation in the brains of children with ASD."6 Both CFS and autistic patients have inflammation in their brains.
New research shows a connection between CFS symptoms and decreased thyroid hormone levels, indicating CFS could be explained by decreased thyroid hormones.7 A study from Stanford University Medical Center found a correlation between reduced levels of vasopressin, a hormone, and the autistic children's inability to understand the fact that their thoughts and motivations may differ from others.8 Thyroid dysfunction is often found in autistic children.9 Again, one sees a commonality in decreased hormone levels in CFS and autistic patients.
A study in Great Britain showed that 70% of ME/CFS patients have extreme structurally abnormal mitochondria. Because the mitochondria are working improperly, the body's cells and tissues are starved for energy, which in turn makes the body depend on anaerobic metabolism, which then results in poor concentration, muscle pain, fatigue, headaches, poor recovery from physical activities, and gastrointestinal dysfunction.10
In another study, the decreased nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide oxidase activity seen in lymphocytic mitochondrial from autistic children was markedly lower than compared with controls. Most autistic children had complex 1 activity that fell below control range values. At the results, researchers concluded: "Evidence of decreased activity of mitochondrial respiratory chain complexes, evidence of the presence of biomarkers of oxidative stress and mitochondrial dysfunction as well as indication of mtDNA mutations (deletions and replications)," as compared to normally developing children.11
In general, both CFS and autistic patients suffered from mitochondrial dysfunction.
CFS patients complain about abdominal pain which regularly plays a key role in the diagnosis of IBS or gastroparesis, which are quite common in CFS.12 About half of autistic children have abdominal symptoms that resemble IBS.13 Once more, one sees another common symptom.
A new study indicates that an immune response in the brain explain the inexplicable cognitive impairment that CFS sufferers call "brain fog."14 Autistic children also experience "brain fog."15 Theoharis C. Theoharides explains: "Brain fogis defined by reduced cognition, concentration, and short-term memory found in patients with autism spectrum disorders (ASDS), chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, mastocytosis, and 'minimal cognitive impairment,' is an early presentation of Alzheimer's disease."16
Although a study found no major differences in sleep architecture between controls and CFS patients, researchers did find important changes in heart rate variability measures between CFS and control groups during sleep. In addition, they saw decreased sleep efficiency and decreased total sleep time in CFS patients.17
A new study showed that autistic children who sleep less had lower intelligence scores as well as more severe autistic symptoms, as compared to kids who slept more. This is vital information since insomnia affects up to 80% of autistic children, and they have problems either falling or staying asleep.18
Sensory Processing Disorder & Sensory Overload
Because hypersensitivity is thought to be a significant mechanism of CFS, CFS sufferers' bodies react strongly to all sorts of sensory input.19 Moreover, these patients experience a difficult time processing a ton of input, all at once, and often seek isolation by running away to a room to recover from sensory overload.
In another study, one researcher says: "Individuals with ASD have also been shown to have ubiquitous challenges in sensory processing with over 90% of children with autism reported to have atypical sensory related behaviors."20
First-hand accounts and scientific research tell us that autistics process sensory information differently. Autism is commonly associated with hypersensitivity to sensory input,21 which makes sensory overload much more possible like CFS sufferers.
As you see, both CFS and autistic sufferers experience sensory processing challenges and sensory overload quite frequently; a coincidence only?
There exists a powerful association between CFS with pain catastrophizing, which is defined as rumination, magnification, and feelings of hopelessness linked with either real or anticipated pain.22,23,24
A UT Dallas scientist led a study establishing a connection between autism and pain sensitivity. Dr. Xiaosi Gusaid found the following from the study:
- it verified that autistics are hypersensitive to pain
- it showed that when autistics anticipate painful stimulus, their brains create greater neural responses in the ACC
- the more brain activity autistics demonstrate during pain anticipation, they score less on empathy quotient questionnaire22
Another study confirmed that autistic individuals are not only hypersensitive to pain but again showed that when autistics anticipate painful stimulus, their brains often generate more neural responses in the ACC, as compared to non-autistic participants.25
Brain Imaging Abnormalities
With the use of many brain imaging methods, small studies have demonstrated a number of differences between CFS patients and controls which include reduction in cerebral blood flow, volume loss in gray and white matter, greater ventricular lactate, and increased activation of either astrocytes or microglia.26,27 It had been shown that by improving brain blood flow improves cognitive-related symptoms in patients with ME/CFS.28
Findings from a new study which was published in JAMA Psychiatry, showed structural abnormalities in the brain's white matter that matched up consistently with the severity of autistic symptoms. Researchers who analyzed digital images of 69 autistic brains, explain that the link between white matter structural patterns and symptom severity was most evident in the area of the brain called corpus callosum.29
Misdiagnosed as a Psychiatric Disorder
CFS has a long notorious history of being mistaken continuously for a mental disorder. In 2015, a researcher of National Academy of Medicine cautioned: "Many healthcare providers are skeptical about the seriousness of (CFS), mistake it for a mental health condition, or consider it a figment of the patient's imagination."30
Pauline Anderson remarked: "Investigators at the Institute for Clinical Evaluative Sciences (ICES) and York University in Toronto, Canada, found that 51% of young adults aged 18 to 24 years with ASD had received at least one psychiatric diagnosis."31
In a study where there was a total of 784 young people with a diagnosis of chronic fatigue syndrome, the patients also had irritable bowel, agoraphobia, eating disorder, etc.32
In another study, 172 children with ASD and their parents participated. According to the parent assessment for total anxiety and panic disorder/agoraphobia, more than 50% of the autistic children experienced some degree of subclinical anxiety symptoms.33
Routines and Habits
It's well known as a fact that CFS and autistic sufferers perform better when there are firmly established routines and habits. One CFS patient shares: "I decided that I could reduce the energy expended in pacing if I could automate my behavior. I found three ways to do that: rules, routines and reminders. All three were ways to help me to create new habits, so I automatically did the right thing.
"Routines meant having a regular schedule which enabled me to avoid a lot of decision making. Instead of having to ask whether something was or was not within my envelope, I tried to stick to a schedule I knew was safe."34
Dr. Gordon writes: "Routines can be a large part of a child's life when it comes to autism. Many individuals with autism like things to go a certain way. For example, eating at a certain time, going to bed in a certain position in a specific place, etc."35
Even routines are rather common among the CFS and autistic communities; is this merely a coincidence or a sure sign of an unwavering pattern between CFS and autism?
Obsessions and Repetitive Behavior
I remember that as a CFS sufferer, during the most challenging years of this horrible never-ceasing disease, I found myself obsessing with the same repetitive actions and thoughts; I was needlessly very obsessive without knowing exactly why. People who have autism are notoriously well-known for their repetitive behaviors such as spinning tops and repeating certain words and phrases over and over again. Dr. Boyd, a UNC researcher, theorizes that the autistic children's repetitive behaviors might differ widely, but share in common one thing; the doctor says: "What connects this broad category of behavior is inflexibility,"36 meaning, autistic people have a tendency to obsess with almost anything.
In a study, Dr. Michael Maes and his team of researchers, at the Maes clinics in Belgium, measured the amount of CoQ10 in plasma in 58 CFS patients and in 22 normal healthy controls. The researchers discovered that the plasma CoQ10 levels in the CFS participants were markedly lower than the healthy group's CoQ10 levels. Almost half of the CFS participants had plasma CoQ10 levels below the lowest plasma CoQ10 concentration in the healthy control group.Decreased CoQ10 levels were connected with higher levels of tiredness and automatic symptoms like anxiety, insomnia, IBS, etc.37
NADH levels were found to be lower in CFS patients as compared to healthy individuals. In addition, low NADH levels are associated with low CoQ10 levels in CFS.
Fact: Coenzyme Q10 takes part in cellular energy production.
In 2016, researchers in Spain treated CFS patients with a daily dose that combined 200 milligrams of CoQ10 and 20 milligrams of nicotinamide adenine. CFS patients undergoing the treatments of oral CoQ10 and NADH for 8 weeks saw a major improvement in fatigue levels. Moreover, the levels of ATP, citrate synthase, CoQ10, and NADH rose.
In another study, 60 children participated, divided into two groups, half having autism and the other half being healthy. The study's aim was to analyze the concentration level of CoQ10 in both groups. The concentration levels of CoQ10 in autistic children were significantly lower than the healthy group.38 In addition, findings from a study showed that autistic symptoms improved when taking 50mg of CoQ10 twice daily.39
In summary, not only did CFS and autistic patients have significantly lower levels of CoQ10 but their symptoms also improved when administered with a supplement of CoQ10 for a decent period of time.
According to a study, CFS patients received a total of 15 treatment sessions of HBO2 therapy for three straight weeks, five days each week. Both Fatigue Quality of Life Score and Severity Scale were assessed prior to the treatment and after the end of the 15 sessions. After treatment, CFS patients' scores improved in respect to VAFS (visual analog fatigue scale) FSS, and FQLS. Researchers concluded that HBO2 therapy reduces the severity of symptoms and provides a boost in the life quality of CFS patients.40
In a study, Kinaci et al has reported on the favorable neurological effects of HBO2 at 1.5 atm/100% oxygen for 50 60-minute sessions daily in 108 autistic children. After the treatment, SPECT scans showed that 82.4% of autistic participants improved in temporal lobe perfusion, 85.3% improved in frontal lobe perfusion, and 75.8% improved in other brain areas. Researchers also observed behavioral improvements in these children.41
In conclusion, CFS and autistic participants experienced improvements in their symptoms during and after the oxygen therapy sessions; just a coincidence?
Dr. Sara Myhill writes: "What is interesting is how B12 is beneficial in so many patients with fatigue, including those suffering with CFS, and this suggests that there is a common mechanism of chronic fatigue which B12 is effective at alleviating, regardless of the cause of the fatigue."42
In a recent study, 51 patients with CFS received vitamin B12 nasal drops as an alternative to the vitamin B12 injections. 34 patients reported responding favorably to treatment. Two thirds of CFS patients saw improvement of CIS2 or fatigue scale, of the RAND-36 physical functioning scale, and an important increase in serum vitamin B12 levels.43
At the Defeat Autism Now! 2004 conference, Methyl-B12 was awarded "most recommended medical treatment" for autism spectrum disorders by the attending DAN! doctors. Moreover, Dr. James Neubrander writes: "In my practice, 94% of children (with autism) have been found to respond to Methyl-B12 therapy. Executive function is improved in 90% of children--things like awareness, cognition, appropriateness, eye contact when called, and 'just being more like a normal kid.' Speech and language is improved in 80% of children--all phases including spontaneous language, more complex sentences, increased vocabulary, etc. Socialization and emotion is improved in 70% of the children."44
Qigong or Qigong Sensory Training
In a study, 18 CFS patients were enrolled for weekly Qigong sessions; the whole treatment lasted for 6 months. Not only did researchers observe major improvement in sleep rate score but also saw improved mental health and physical functioning in CFS participants.45
In another study, in one session, 20 children age 4 to 7 with ASD saw pictures of emotional faces before and after receiving Qigong sensory training (QST). One researcher observes: "Heart rate variability was recorded throughout the visit, power in the high frequency band was calculated to estimate parasympathetic tone in 5-s nonoverlapping windows, and cerebral oximetry of prefrontal cortex was recorded during rest and during viewing emotional faces. The results: during the therapy parasympathetic tone grew more in autistic children. The prefrontal cortex response to emotional faces was more pronounced after therapy as compared to controls."46
In yet another study, 13 autistic children who received Qigong treatment for sensory impairment, were evaluated. They got daily therapy for 5 months. As compared with untreated children, the treated autistics improved significantly in their sensory impairment and showed greater social and basic living skills on standardized measures. Moreover, all the children with sleep and bowel problems demonstrated improvement after treatment.47
Because food sensitivity plays a potential role in immune, genitourinary, and gastrointestinal impairments, they are used for the diagnosis of ME/CFS. In a study, in which 55 young ME/CFS, milk-intolerant patients who participated in a milk-free diet, saw improvements in systemic and upper gastrointestinal symptoms, occurring within two weeks of beginning the new diet.48
In a study of 20 kids who switched to a milk-free diet, showed a major reduction in their autistic behavior.49 Another study demonstrated significant improvement in the autistic behavior of children going on a diary-free diet.50
Before I continue, I want to point out that the list of similarities of symptoms, treatments that work for CFS and autism, and the diets that helped both, can go on, adding exhaustively many more pages to this article. But not to bore and abuse the reader, I end the list here. For example, I could have compared the reduced glutathione levels, abnormality in metabolism, disturbances in phospholids, purines, spingolipids, ceramides, and sphingomyelins found in CFS and ASD,51 and seemingly never stop comparing several more amazingly similar "traits."
Fibromyalgia and Asperger's
I will now take a brief detour by addressing first fibromyalgia (FM), and then Asperger's. Many studies have found an important clinical overlap of CFS and FM symptoms, with most sufferers meeting criteria for both syndromes. In fact, some people who have CFS, also have FM, and vice versa. The only big difference between the two is that CFS patients experience greater tiredness, while FM patients experience significantly more pain than fatigue.
Moving on, what differentiates Asperger's syndrome from classic autism are its less severe symptoms, the lack of language delays, and the fact that people with Asperger's are not intellectually impaired.
Although Asperger's Disorder was listed in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders in 1994 as a separate disorder from autism, many medical professionals still consider Asperger's Disorder as a less severe type of autism.52 Moreover, the two disorders are so similar, sharing many characteristics that Asperger's ceased to be recognized officially as a separate syndrome, when it disappeared from the Manual's fifth edition back in 2013; what occurred soon was that DSM-5 substituted Autistic Disorder, Asperger's Disorder, and other pervasive developmental disorders by putting them under the umbrella of autism spectrum disorder (ASD). Doctors have been instructed to diagnose Asperger's and autism as "autism spectrum disorders."53 So, in essence, high functioning autism is exactly Asperger's; there's no difference between these two. Thus, autism is Asperger's, but to a lesser degree in severity.
There are more than enough striking similarities such as cognition and sensory processing impairment problems with stimuli, marked social withdrawal, increased levels of oxidative stress, and a th2 immune response shift that Dr. Naviaux observes: "ASD and ME/CFS are on the same biological spectrum." He has personally encountered young patients with ASD in his clinic who go on interestingly to develop ME/CFS, and older patients with ME/CFS who develop autistic-like symptoms of social withdrawal, mutism, OCD-like symptoms, and sensory hypersensitivities;54 for certain, these fascinating occurrences are far from being mere coincidences.
Indeed, there are far too many similarities, far too many common symptoms, disorders, and even the very same treatments that relieve several similar symptoms, even showing the same tendency to have a routine-oriented preference and to be obsessive that all these amount to overwhelming evidence that the two principal diseases, CFS and autism (ASD), must without a doubt, share a common root cause, which is revealed when Tito Mendoza, the main character, discovers a two-step procedure, in King of the Bullies, that initiates his lengthy journey to a total recovery from chronic fatigue syndrome.
How They Are Connected: Solving the Enigma of CFS, Autism, Asperger's, and Fibromyalgia
I wish to make one point perfectly clear: the diagnosis itself of all four different syndromes/disorders is currently contributing largely to the general prevailing confusion and mystery surrounding them; the official name change, which I mentioned above, from Asperger's to ASD, is enough proof to show how superficial and counterproductive these labels can be; are we not splitting hairs with these different names? Don't let each syndrome's or disorder's name confound you. Think of the four syndromes/disorders like "bad guys" who cause a collection of many health problems that sometimes overlap; overlapping, for they all belong to the same band of "robbers," each playing a key and harmful role in robbing you out of your precious health.
I know the following statement will raise an outcry from some people with fibromyalgia and Asperger's: since both CFS and FM are so closely-related and autism and Asperger's are also, they are all essentially the same disease with the sole difference being that they differ from one another, from mildness to marked severity in certain symptoms. What is happening is that chronic fatigue syndrome, autism, Asperger's, and fibromyalgia are manifesting differently in different people because of the varying degrees of the root cause that is currently affecting them; the more of this root cause that they have--creating widespread havoc in their bodies--the more severe symptoms they will demonstrate, and accordingly, they will be labeled either CFS, FM, ASD, or Asperger's during the diagnosis. Inversely, the less of this root cause that they have, the less severe symptoms they will demonstrate; thus, some children may be diagnosed to have Asperger's instead of autism.
Let me explain the existing connection another way among the four syndromes/disorders: for example, if four people happened to inhale each a different amount of cadmium, that metal would spread itself randomly and enter various organs throughout their bodies; and since each person could potentially display a unique set of symptoms, depending which organs are affected more, they may each realistically receive a different diagnosis, from the same doctor, or doctors; that is what's happening with CFS, ASD, Asperger's, and fibromyalgia sufferers: everyone affected is showing overlapping and similar symptoms, because they all share the same root-cause.
Therefore, because the four syndromes are interconnected, what cures Tito Mendoza in King of the Bullies from CFS, will certainly also cure autism, Asperger's, and fibromyalgia with the same treatments that he uses.
Side note: The treatment which is recommended by a renowned doctor and unmistakably helps Tito recover from chronic fatigue syndrome, is mentioned in King of the Bullies. All the treatments that he experiments with extensively during the four-year experimental phase, are not only named but the amount taken, how often, how long, and whether or not he saw measurable improvements in his CFS symptoms. King of the Bullies is more than a story about a man being unjustly and secretly persecuted by the FBI; it's one man's true account of how he recovers agonizingly slowly from chronic fatigue syndrome, and also a "treatment guide" by which anyone with CFS, autism, Asperger's, and fibromyalgia can use to cure him/herself.
1. Indre Bileviciute-Ijungar, Daniel Maroti, and Susanne Bejerot. Patients with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Do Not Score Higher on the Autism-spectrum Quotient than Healthy Controls: Comparison with Autism Spectrum Disorder. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology. Volume 59, issue 4. August 2018.
2. Dr. Goldberg Michael and Elyse. The Myth of Autism: How a Misunderstood Epidemic is Destroying Our Children. Published 2011.
3. Serena Gordon. Microbiome May be Key to Autism Symptoms.
4. Ludovic Giloteaux, Julia K. Goodrich, William A. Walters, Susan M. Levine, Ruth E. Ley, Maureen R. Hanson. Reduced Diversity and Altered Composition of the Gut Microbiome in Individuals with Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. Microbiome. 2016. 4(1) Doi: 10.1186/s40168-016-0171-4
5. Brain nerve. Jan. 2018. 70(1): 19-25. doi: 10.11477/mf.1416200945.
6. Theoharides TC, Aladi S, Patel AB. Focal Brain Inflammation and Autism. J. Neuroinflammation. Apr. 2013.
7. Begena Ruiz-Nunez, Rabab Tarassee, Emar F., Vogeljar, D.A. Janneka Dijck-Brouwer, Frits A.J. Muskiet. Higher Prevalence of "Low T3 Syndrome" in Patients with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: A Case-Control Study. Frontiers in Endocrinology. 2018. doi: 10.33p9/fendo.2018.00097.
8. Karen Parker et al. Arginine Vasopressin is a Blood-based Biomarker of Social Functioning in Children with Autism. PLOS ONE. July 2015. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0132224.
9. J Neuroendocrinol. 2017.Thyroid Dysfunction in Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder is Associated with Folate Receptor an Autoimmune Disorder. doi: 10.1111/jne.12461.
10. Booth McLaren-Howard, J.. (2009). Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Mitochondrial Dysfunction.
11. Autism Open Access. 2016. Mitochondrial Dysfunction in Autism Spectrum Disorders. doi:10.4172/2165-7890.1000190. PMC
12. Oliveira G., Diogo L., Grazina M, et al. Mitochondrial Dysfunction in Autism Spectrum Disorders: A Population-based Study. Dev Med Child Neurol. 2005; 47(3)" 185-18915739723. Pubmed.
13. Dellwo A. 2019. Irritable Bowel Syndrome in Fibromyalgia and CFS. Very Well Health.
14. Rheads M. 2018. Study Launched on Probiotics to Help Treat GI Issues and Improve Aberrant Behavior in Autistic Children.
15. Scott C. 2015. Study Helps Explain "Brain Fog" in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. Healthline.
16. Theoharides T., Stewart J., Panagiotidou S., Melamed I. Mast Cells, Brain Inflammation and Autism. doi: 10.1016/jejphar.2015.03.086
17. Theoharides T. 2015. Brain Fog and Inflammation in Autism and Alzheimers Disease--Benefit of Luteolin. International Conference on Brain Disorders & Therapeutics. Tufts University School of Medicine, USA.
18. Johnson C. 2013. Autonomic Nervous System, Sleep.
19. Veatch O.J., Sutcliffe J.s., Warren Z.E., Keenan B.T., Potter M.H., Malow B.A. Shorter Sleep Duration is Associated with Social Impairment and Comorbidities in ASD. Autism Res. 2017.
20. Nelson J. Sensory Overload in Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. Fibrowomen.
21. Marco E.J., Hinkley L.B., Hillss, Nagarajanss. 2011. Sensory Processing in Autism: A Review of Neurophysiologic Findings. Pediatr Res. 6915pt2: 48R-54R. Pubmed.
22. Jones Rsp, et al. 2009. First-hand Accounts of Sensory Perceptual Experiences in Autism: A Qualitative Analysis. doi: 10.1080/1366825031000147058.
23. Xiaosi GU., Thomas J. Zhou, Evdokia Anagnostou, Latha Soorya, Alexander Kolevzon, Patrick Holt, Jin Fan. Heightened Brain Response to Pain Anticipation in High-functioning Adults with Autism Spectrum Disorder. European Journal of Neuroscience. doi: 10.1111/ejn.13598.
24. Buchwald D., Goldberg DL, Sullivan JL, Komaroff AL. The Chronic Active Epstein-Barr Virus Infection Syndrome and Primary Fibromyalgia Arthritis Rheum. 1987; 30: 11321136.
25. Taylor AM, Phillips K., Patel KV, et al. 2016. Assessment of Physical Function and Participation in Chronic Pain Clinical Trials: IMMPACT/ OMERACT recommendations.Pain. 157(9): 1836-1850
26. Xiaosi GU., Thomas J. Zhou, Evdokia Anagnostou, Latha Soorya, Alexander Kolevzon, Patrick Holt, Jin Fan. Heightened Brain Response to Pain Anticipation in High-functioning Adults with Autism Spectrum Disorder. European Journal of Neuroscience. doi: 10.1111/ejn.13598.
27. Barnden LR, Crouch B., KwiatekR., Burnet R., Mernone A., Chrysidis S., et al. A Brain MRI Study of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: Evidence of Brainstem Dysfunction and Altered Homeostais. NMR Biomed. 2011. 24(10): 1302-12.10.1002/nbm.1692. Pubmed.
28. Puri BK, Jakeman PM, Agour M, Gunatilake KD, Fernando KA, Gurusinghe AI, et al. Regional Grey and White Matter Volumetric Changes in Myalgic Encephalomyelitis: A Voxel-based Morphometry 3 + MRI Study. 2012. 85(1015). PubMed.
29. Medow MS, Stoods S., Messer Z., Dzogbeta S., Terillic, Stewart JM. Phenylephrine Alternation of Cerebral Blood Flow During Orthostasis: Effect on N-back Performance in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.2014. 117: 1157-64.10.1152/japplphysiol. 0057.2014. PubMed.
30. Martino A., MD. Common Cerebral White Matter Abnormalities Found in Children with Autistic Traits. NYU Langone Health.
31. Baraniuk J. Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: Changes in Brain Chemistry Found. MedicalNewsToday.
32. Anderson P. 2017. Young Adults with Autism at High Risk for Psychiatric Disorders. Medscape.
33. Rowe K. 2019. Long Term Follow Up of Young People with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Attending a Pediatric Outpatient Service. doi: 10.3389/fped.2019.00021.
34. Suk hodsky DG, Scahill L., Gadow KD, Arnold LE, Aman MG, McDougle CJ. Parent-rated Anxiety Symptoms in Children with Pervasive Developmental Disorders: Frequency and Association with Core Autism Symptoms and Cognitive Functioning. J Abnorm Child Psychol. 2008. 36: 117-28.10.1007/s10802007-9165-
35. Campbell B. One Person's Story. Chapter 8.
36. Day G.. 2017. Understanding Autism Obsessions, Routines, and Rituals.
37. Boyd, B.A., McDonough, S.G. & Bodfish, J.W. (2012). Evidence-based Behavioral Interventions for Repetitive Behaviors in Autism. Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders, 42, 1236-1248.
38. Maes M., et al. Coenzyme Q10 Deficiency in Myalgic Encephalomelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS) is Related to Fatigue, Autonomic and Neurocognitive Symptoms and is Another Risk Factor Explaining the Early Mortality in ME/CFS Due to Cardiovascular Disorder. Neuro Endocrinol Lett.2009; 30(4):4708.
39. Jesus Castro-Marrero, Mario D. Cordero, Maria Jose Segundo, Naia Saez-Francas, Natalia Calvo, Lourdes Roman-Malo, Luisa Alisa, Tomas Fernandez De Servilla, and Jose Alegre. Antioxidants & Redox Signaling. March 2015.
40. Mousavinejad E., Ghaffan MA, Payami SA, et al. Coenzyme Q10 Deficiency and Stress Oxidative in Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders. J Neurol Neurorehabil Res. 2017; 2(2):25-29.
41. Ubiquinol Improves Symptoms in Children with Autism. PubMed.
42. Akarsu S., Tekin L., AVH Car AB, Tok F., Simsekk, Kiralp MZ. The Efficacy of Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy in the Management of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. Undersea Hyperb Med. 2013. May-Jun; 40(3):312.
43. Kinaci N., Kinaci S., Alan M., Elbuken. 2011. The Effects of Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy in Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders. Undersea and Hyperbaric Medical Society.
44. Myhill S. B12 --Rationale for Using Vitamin B12 in CFS.
45. Regland B., Forsmark S., Halaouate L., Matousek M., Peilot B., Zachrisson O., et al. 2015. Response to Vitamin B12 and Folic Acid in Myalgic Encephalomyelitis and Fibromyalgia. PLOS One. 10(4). e0124648.doi:10.1371/journal.
46. Neubrander J. 2005. Methyl-B12: A Treatment for ASD with Methylation Issues.
47. Ho et al. 2012. Annals of Behavioural Medicine.
48. Kristin K. Jerger, MD, Laura Lundegard, Aaron Piemeier, PhD, Keturah Faurot, PA, MPH, PhD, Amanda Ruffine, BA, Margaret A. Jerger, PhD, CCC-SLP, and Aysenil Belger, PhD. Neural Mechanisms of Qigong Sensory Training Massage for Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder: A Feasibility Study.2018. doi:10.1177/2164956118.769006.
49. Louisa M.T. Silva. Improvement in Sensory Impairment and Social Interaction in Young Children with Autism Following Treatment with an Original Qigong Massage Methodology.
50. Milk Protein Intolerance. 2016. ME Research.
51. Knivsberg AM, Reichelt KL., Hoient, Nodland M. A Randomised Controlled Study of Dietary Intervention in Autistic Syndromes.2002. Doi:10.1080/102841502.
52. Lucarellis S., Frediani T., Zingoni AM, Ferruzzi F., Giardini O., Quintieri F., Barbato M., D'Eufemia P., Cardi E.1995. Food Allergy and Infantile Autism. PubMed.
53. Dr. Naviaux. May 2017. Low-dose Suramin in Autism Spectrum Disorder: A Small, Phase 1/11, Randomized Clinical Trial. Open Medicine Foundation.
54. Dr. Naviaux. 2017. Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and ME/CFS. Open Medicine Foundation.
Tidbits on Autism, Asperger's, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, and Fibromyalgia
I have provided a lengthy list of information that you may find interesting.
- There have been much speculation whether Barron Trump is autistic; so far, there is no definite evidence to prove that he is. So, Barron Trump does not have autism, nor does Sean Barron.
- At one point, Barron Trump attended St Andrews.
- Overwatch director confirms Symmetra is autistic.
- What does the phrase "autistic kid screaming" signify? Probably bottled up frustration of the inability to speak. Other phrases such as "autistic screaming child" and "autistic kid screaming" are used to describe this frustration in children with autism.
- Parents are often at a loss of how to calm a screaming autistic child. You can soothe the child with his favorite video game. Or, give him a choice of three or four items.
- There's no doubt that an autistic screeching is not an argument.
- This is autism: an autistic child who has an outburst.
- People are saying, "does paternal steroids cause autism?"
- Is there a paper on advanced parental age and autism.
- How to you cope with autism overload meltdown? Remove all, or most, sensory related triggers.
- What is autism overload sensory? This is the situation where an autistic kid's senses are overwhelmed.
- Define autism overload stimulation; Daily circumstances any where can cause any autistic to be overstimulated, especially loud noises.
- What are some autism sensory overload symptoms? A child flapping his arms, screaming, throwing a tantrum, etc.
- Sometimes a parent may feel overpowered during an autism sensory overload meltdown.
- Even adults experience autism-related sensory overload.
- People with autism in Australia have sensory overload.
- Some sensory overload autism examples are: Autistics running away, screeching loudly, or refusing to cooperate.
- It's quite possible for anyone with autism to have iron and mercury overload.
- Parents frequently ask: "How to deal with sensory overload in autism?"
- What is an effective sensory overload autism medication?
- Can an overload in autism be toxic? Not likely.
- Even a toddler with autism may have a sensory overload.
- What is an autism verbal overload? When a child is too stimulated to speak at all.
- Autism sensory overload symptoms may include resisting a parent's request, screaming, flapping his arms.
- The first autistic children meltdown can sober most parents.
- Parents sometimes seek autistic meltdown help from the Internet.
- What are a few autism meltdown symptoms signs and triggers? Noise.
- Beware of autism meltdown triggers. Almost anything may trigger an autistic child.
- Triggers for autism meltdowns can come from the least expected sources.
- What causes autism meltdowns? Anything loud and overstimulating.
- How do you calm autism meltdown? Turn off all sources of sound.
- Calming autism meltdowns can be a trying task for most parents.
- Calming autism meltdowns and aggression without help may be frustrating.
- An autism student running out of the classroom, is demonstrating a meltdown.
- An autism meltdown after long day of masking, is not unheard of.
- Autism meltdown after school, happens regularly.
- Teachers are challenged when faced with autism tantrums in the classroom.
- Autism tantrums in public such as the mall can disconcert a good parent.
- Autism tantrums in toddlers are something parents have to deal with.
- Fathering autism meltdown and tantrum is a daily reality that parents have to understand.
- Most autism tantrums and meltdowns can be prevented when parents thoroughly realize what are many of their triggers.
- Adults with autism have a meltdown now and then.
- It may be awkward to cope with adults with autism having tantrums.
- Autism and tantrums in toddlers could wear out a parent.
- Mild autism and tantrums may still drain most parents.
- Are autism and adhd tantrums the same thing.
- Do people with high functioning autism throw less tantrums.
- Autism spectrum disorder and tantrums go hand in hand as one package.
- Some children with autism throw bedtime tantrums.
- Controlling autism behavior tantrums may be tiring.
- What are autism characteristics of tantrums? Disobedience, rebellion, and stubbornness to obey.
- Autistic child tantrums are part of everyday life.
- Autism and constant tantrums may be a sign that something more is needed.
- Autism spectrum disorder tantrums can provide any parent a chance to become vastly more creative in seeking ways to pacify the child.
- Autism tantrums behavioral strategies can include offering reward points for good behavior and giving the child free computer time.
- Autism tantrums in adults can come in more subtle ways.
- How to deal with autistic tantrums? Reduce sources that overstimulate a child's senses.
- Dealing with autism temper tantrums can be very difficult in the beginning.
- How to deal with temper tantrums in autism? Provide the child with a quiet room.
- Dealing with autism meltdowns may take years to refine such skills.
- Is ignoring autism tantrums a good idea? If it works, keep doing it. If it doesn't, try something else.
- Autism spectrum tantrums are part of the disease.
- Autism screaming tantrums can provoke a parent to want to disown his own child.
- The phrase "temper tantrum autism spectrum" is used by some parents.
- How do you stop autism tantrums.
- A child with autism throwing tantrums is a symptom.
- Toddlers with autism will throw temper tantrums.
- A 4 year old child with autism may experience tantrums and meltdowns.
- Where do you get tantrum help for your kid with autism.
- Do you use medication for autism related tantrum.
- Do children with low functioning autism throw a tantrum more regularly.
- Do you characterize as an autism meltdown or tantrum at the mall.
- Having an autism meltdown at the mall is nothing to sneeze at.
- A parent must create quiet for a child with autism during a meltdown.
- Autism tantrum vs meltdown: which is the right term.
- People sometimes can't whether it's an autism tantrum or meltdown.
- When people are late, there may be an autistic meltdown.
- Others may be undecided whether it is just autism or tantrum.
- During an autism tantrum or meltdown, there can be self injury as a result.
- Treating anxiety in autistic spectrum using antidepressants for adults may be a temporary solution.
- In autism and adhd there are overlapping symptoms and discrimination as well.
- Symptoms are at times undiagnosed in adults with autism.
- Autistic symptoms are mentioned on Reddit.
- Some people have theorized that childhood schizophrenia became autism; I believe this isn't true.
Autism Spectrum Quotient Test
- What is the autism-spectrum quotient? It's a method for initially determining if someone has autism.
- Should anyone take the autism test 4chan? It can't hurt.
- The autistic spectrum quotient is another way to describe the same basic test.
- Childhood autism rating scale scoring was later developed for determining the severity of autism in people.
- Anyone who may have autism ought to consider taking the autism quotient test, or autism spectrum quotient test
- Some autistic children have eye health ocular related problems.
- Obsessions in autistic children is part of the disease.
- Celebrities with autistic children are just as challenged as ordinary parents.
- Read pdf Decision Making to Resign on Parents of Autistic Children.
- Are you interested in autistic disturbances of affective contact pdf.
- The continuum of autistic characteristics wing pdf you may find intriguing.
- Get a free pdf of Emergence Labeled Autistic.
- Or consider the pdf, Autistic Disorder Intervention Manual by Amy Antes.
- After research you might try reading the pdf Parents Concern Autistic Child in Dhaka City.
- Have you read Autistic Contiguous Position in pdf.
- Or what about Teaching Phonics to Autistic Child pdf.
- Some parents are downloading Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule pdf.
- Others are obtaining Brief Autism Mealtime Behavior Inventory pdf.
- Serious parents may be ordering Childhod Autism Rating Scale pdf or Gilliam Autism Rating Scale pdf for free.
- Parents might be downloading the Autism Spectrum Quotient pdf.
- Even teachers may be getting Melatonin Autism pdf for their autistic students.
- There are autism treatment programs in Chennai, India.
- One autism treatment for children is with qigong massage.
- The autism food aversion treatment works for some children.
- The autism treatment top rated ionic foot bath from canada $1000, can provide questionable results.
- Home treatment neurostimulation devices and autism must be investigated via authentic past customers.
- There is a biomedical and ayurvedic treatment for autism in UK, Delhi, Hungary, and Philippines.
- Not all biomedical treatments are effective for autism.
- Parents can find a good autism treatment in ayurveda.
- Unsupported, mulick fad, or pseudoscientific treatments for or of autism, without research, may not yield any positive results.
- A scholar paper on sources of fad treatments for autism may not serve parents very well.
- Treatments and preventions of autism are currently few.
- Beware of autism discredited treatments, for they may do more harm than good.
- People in India can get autism treatment in Siddha.
- The cost benefit analysis of Lovaas treatment for autism and autism spectrum disorder asd must be looked into.
- Lovaas program of behavioral treatment of autistic children might work for your child.
- The Autism National Committee Lovaas may assist you in answering basic questions.
- SSRI treatment for autism might help in relieving some autistic symptoms.
- Ask about the SSRI autism interactions during an interview.
- An autism treatment with homeopathy can do wonders for many autistic children.
- UCLA Center for Autism Research and Treatment has received financial grants for the continuation of their wonderful work.
- Has Siu Carbondale Autism Research and Treatment Center gotten any recognition lately?
- Transformations Autism Treatment Center in Bartlett, TN has helped many families to deal with autism in a constructive manner.
- Waisman Center Autism Treatment Program may assist most autistic kids.
- The Carolina Center for ABA and Autism Treatment works to help as many families as possible.
- Alternative treatments to ABA for children with autism can be Eibi.
- APA psychology treatments for aggressive autism cannot really do any harm.
- Progress toward treatments for synapic defects in autism is a slow process that may take several years.
- Pivotal Response treatments for autism is successful for some people.
- National Autism Center 2009 summarizes Pivotal Response treatments for autism.
- Hyperbaric chambers treatments were established for autism, which all fall under the umbrella of applied behavior analysis.
- Clonidine treatment of hyperactive and impulsive children with autistic disorder has a set timeframe.
- Treating autism by targeting the gut has worked for autistic kids.
- Treating autism and epileptic discharges with valproic acid should be analyzed from a number of angles.
- Treating autism with homeopathy can be costly but very successful.
- Treating autism with hemp oil can result in varying outcomes.
- Treating regressive autism can be difficult.
- Some parents attempt to cure autism by ayurveda.
Therapy for Autism
- Can equine therapy improve gait in autism?
- How effective is equine therapy with an autistic rider?
- Music therapy may be recommended for autistic spectrum disorder.
- Efficiency of ABA therapy in rewiring autistic brain can yield positive results.
- There is home therapy for autism in Chennai, India.
- Parents are turning to dolphin therapy for autism.
- Others are choosing chelation therapy autism for autism in children.
- Yet others are using horticulture therapy for autism.
- Craniosacral therapy for autism is being used by some parents.
- The cranial massage therapy for autism can diminish the severity of autistic symptoms.
- Cost of stem cell therapy for autism in India may vary widely.
- Aquatic therapy for autism has helped many autistic children.
- ABA therapy for autism has received its fair share of criticism from parents.
- Complementary therapies for autism may include special messages, horse-riding, and vitamins.
- Cutting Edge Therapies for Autism is a book by Marie Hensley, full of methods for treating autism.
- Weirdest therapies for autism include utilizing weed, oxygen, stem cell, and highly questionable drugs.
- Autism spectrum therapies reviews may be useful to read.
- Autism Spectrum Therapies Burbank office has gotten negative reviews from parents.
- Unproven therapies for autism may not help your autistic child.
- Get autism spectrum therapies in Elk Grove.
- Is there a solution for autism swastika?
- What is Miracle Mineral Solution, or MMS for autism? In one word: bleach.
- Is apple cider vinegar a remedy for autism?
- Natural remedies like homeopathy for autism spectrum disorders may or may not work.
- Homeopathic remedies for autism can be effective.
- People sometimes misspell homeo as "hommeo" for remedies of autism.
- Homeo remedies for autism can mean agaricus, herba,l or as bach flower.
- It's reported that an autistic kid received help from medical marijuana in Denver, Colorado.
- More autistic kids are turning to THC.
- Kids with autism can get help in Reno, NV.
- Can probiotics help your child with autism feel better.
- Yakult probiotics for autistic kids may be a blessing.
- Autism Self Advocacy Network may suggest probiotics for autistic children.
- Does Dr. Perimutter recommend probiotics for autism.
- Do MUFAS help autism.
- Can neuroplasticity help autism.
- Does sulbutiamine help autism.
- What's a strategy to help reset autistic students.
- Camels milk has been known to aid in the healing of autism and cancer.
- Camel milk cures autism; is this a fact or fantasy.
- Does homogenize milk help autism.
- Peta says cow milk causes autism.
- Can reiki heal autism.
- Could fish improve upon chromosomal abnormabilities in autism.
- Some say that fish oil can heal autism brain injury and dyslexia.
- Others believe that fatty acid treatment might treat those with adhd dyslexia dyspraxia and the autistic spectrum.
- Parents are asking: "Is moderate autism treatable?"
- So, is autism reversible, or is autism curable.
- How to deal with tiredness in autism spectrum.
- Is adrenal fatigue the same as tiredness in autism.
- Is tiredness common in high functioning autism.
- Dealing with augsburg and autism can mean using the similar methods.
- Some people have claimed that autism is my superpower.
- Autism sperpower can mean as a source of personal comfort.
- Autism is my superpower teepublic may be poor thinking.
- Autism as a superpower is not correct but a form of twisted conclusion.
- Autism is my superpower in blue clothes.
- In Taca, Lisa Maloney is mentioned to have a child with autism.
- Dispelling the myths of autism vs facts, misconceptions, and stereotypes, is not easy.
- Autism in pakistan myths challenges and remedies jpps.
- The myths of and about autism spectrum disorder may be hard to reverse.
- ABA myths for autism can evolve through the years.
- High functioning autism myths can also change as people become better educated.
- Common misconceptions on autism can assume many shades of a wrong idea.
- Journals of Autism Misconceptions may throw light.
- Kurian autism myths and facts could help people understand autism.
- MMR vaccine causes autism, is a belief that many parents hold.
- Parents have been asking for years: "Do vaccines cause autism?"
- Others believe that dtap vaccine causes autism.
- The cause of autism is largely unproven.
- There are lep goals for autism for early vaccines.
- PDA medicine has helped autism.
- PDA drugs sulphur and cysteine may treat autism.
- Use of complementary and alternative medicine among children diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder.
- Ayurveda medicine for autism is available for sale online.
- Baba Ramdev recommends certain medicine for autism kids.
- Restful medicine for autism can mean natural supplements or drugs.
- There is psychotropic medications to treat aggression in autism.
- Some medication can treat both autism and ADHD.
- What's a good mood stabilizing medication for autism? There are a number of mood stabilizers for autism in the market.
- Medication can treat mood swings in autism.
- Some medication is genetically engineered for autism.
- Medication for autism and hyperacusis can be expensive.
- Parents use the medication Remeron to improve sleep in autism.
- Other medication for meltdowns due to autism may truly provide relief.
- You may consider medication for autistic meltdowns and rage in autistic children.
- There are specific medications for anxiety ocd in autistic adults and agitation in children with autism.
- Does advanced paternal age pose a potential risk for autism.
- Is there an Israeli study on autism and paternal drug use.
- Today there are translational approaches to drug discovery in autism.
- Is the arbaclofen drug effective for autism.
- Is Pfizer developing new drugs for autism.
- How successful are transdermal drugs for autism.
- What is curemark autism drug.
- Does there exist a drug repurposing for autism.
- Which are the right dose of psychedelic drugs for autism.
- Be careful about administering high dose of psychedelic drugs for kids with autism.
- Some parents may give the wrong dosage of abilify to an autistic child.
- There are ways to deal with puberty and aggression in a young child with autism.
- Deep brain stimulation may improve aggression in autism.
- Has guanfacine helped aggression in autism.
- Is Indiana resources offering assistance for aggressive behavior for those with autism.
- Irritability, aggression, and hyperactive are some symptoms in autism.
Toys for Autism
- Best sensory toys for autistic children and toddlers may vary from fidget, teething, vibrating to chewing toys for nonverbal autism.
- Parents still ask: "Are fidget spinners for autistic children?"
- Autistic sensory toys may come as autistic fidget, stim, chew, or whirly toys for kids with autism for lining up.
- Toys for calming autism patients ba may be fidget spinners.
- A kaleidoscope toy might serve best for autism.
- Sleep latency may pose as a problem in an adult with autism.
- What does Beth Malow say about sleep in autism.
- Is cbd for autism and sleep any good.
- Can melatonin for autism treat sleep problems.
- Is there sleep difficulties in autism comorbidities.
- What is the autistic spectrum disorder definition.
- Who can define autistic spectrum disorder.
- What's the antecedent and consequent definition of autism.
- What is autism catatonia definition.
- Has anyone given an autism quotient definition.
- What is the definition of autism residual state.
- Definition of hyperstimulation autism is simply the state of an autistic child being overly stimulated.
- Operational definition mucus throwing autism.
- What autism definition has Quasars provided.
- Is stim definition of autism limited in scope.
- Is DSM 5 definition of autism spectrum disorder accurate enough.
- Who in DSM IV issued the definition of autism.
- Where can I find a checklist for autistic spectrum disorder.
- Behavioural concerns and autistic spectrum disorders.
- Some vestibular activities for autistic kids can include spinning round and round.
- People today still inquire: "Do autistics always have autistic kids?"
- Teaching autistic children 3 digit addition could be difficult.
- How many autistic children are on Obamacare has not been determined.
- Controlling autistic children noises with Tagteach has proven effective.
- Alarm devices are used indoors and in public for wandering autistic children.
- Are autistic people smarter than normal people.
- Are child prodogies always autistic.
- Are autistic kids usually psychic.
- Using a weighted or pressure vest for a child with autistic spectrum disorder can help ground the kid.
- There is an incorrect view that autistic individuals like to vary their routines; they do not.
- An autistic child flapping his hands could a sign of distress.
- Examples of aac devices for autism can be costly.
- Speech generating devices for autism may not be covered by your health insurance.
- How does smartstones touch help autistic children.
- How does bluebee pals help the autistic children.
- Do intervention programs help autistic children reading comprehension and inferential questions.
- Is the program EKU good for autistic children.
- Autistic children stimming may be a definite sign of a problem.
- Today autistic children are volunteering in Akron, Ohio, or fundraising for the National Autistic Society.
- People ask: "How does generalized imitation help autistic kids?"
- Others inquire: "Can lsd help with autistic adults?"
- The effects of lsd on autistic people may vary broadly.
- Trying to cope with a severely autistic child jontran can be challenging.
- There are coping tools for mainstreaming autistic toddlers.
- Animals are wonderful for bonding with autistic kids.
- Why do autistic people love magnets.
- What does lcd 10 code have to do with childhood autism.
- Who is Benedict Cumberbatch? Has he helped autistic children.
- Are autistic people more prone to ptsd.
- Are autistic people fussy about placement of things.
- Is food selectivity very common in autism spectrum disorder.
- Food and autism hypersensitibty
- Does food aversion occur often in autism.
- Is food persevaration common in kids with autism.
- What is a an autistic savant? Are there autistic savant studies.
- is adopting an autistic child possible.
- Different sources provide financial support for creative autistic adults.
- Visual supports for autism may include medicine ncbi.
- Parents ask: "Do autistic children get free caretakers?"
- MRI scan of autistic brain may not be covered by health insurance.
- Neurotypical brain vs autistic brain: is there a notable difference.
- Are kids autistic because of gmf or GMO.
- National Autistic Society and ABA. Do they support ABA.
- Was Jimmy Neutron an autistic kid.
- Does an autistic kid screech often.
- Do autistic kids play basketball.
- Are autistic people insensitive.
- Or is an autistic person overly sensitive.
- What's autistic person's first language hoya
- What does asmr have to do with autistic person.
- Is 4chan a website run by autistic person or people in Tennessee.
- Whose the autistic person that 4chan made famous.
- Did Bill Burr's 4chan post on autism create buzz.
- Did Geschwind's 4chan post on mortem autism differentially
- Are some autistic people atypical.
- Are autistic people more impressionable than normal people.
- Is Pepe the Frog autistic? Apparently, he has autism.
- Is there an autistic nonverbal muppet on Sesame Street or 60 Minutes.
- Did Albert Einstein have autism? Did his eyes indicate anything meaningful.
- People today are wondering: "Does Albert Einstein have autism?"
- One person said: "Was Albert Einstein an autistic person?"
- Did Einstein have a mathmatician friend who was autistic.
- Others are asking: "Is Elon Musk autistic?"
- What's the average lifespan of autistic person. The average lifespan of someone with autism may vary widely.
- The avg lifespan of autism may depend on a number of factors.
- Parents inquire: "Does autism shorten lifespan?" Yes, autism does affect lifespan because it can cause autistics to have accidents.
- Is there recent research on autism by BCI.
- Autism Coalition for Research and Education hl is working hard.
- Autism research by CSULB continues today.
- Autism research is being done by Endnote, UCR, UCSD.
- There's a research article on MMS and autism.
- Also, an autism article was written by ASCD.
- There are Wired articles on autism by Alan Turing.
- A Foxy Azin article is about potty training for autism.
- There's a journal article on autism and floortime.
- A newspaper article on Julia and autism in Sesame Street.
- Another journal article is about perseveration and autism.
- Other articles are about vaccination and autism, including one by Wakefield.
- There are scholarly articles on autism object attachment.
- Many articles are on vaccinations and autism.
- Are Asha's articles about early intervention for autism?
- Some peer reviewed articles address the issue of autism heritability.
- Scholarly articles educate readers about autism spectrum disorder.
- Other scholarly articles treat dir flloortime and autism.
- Articles talk about high tech low tech aac autism.
- There's paper on autism firstborn.
- One paper or study on autism by a doctor was retracted.
- Another autism reasearch paper was a sure attention getter.
- Yet another research paper on autism was by Brugha.
- Leo Kanners wrote a paper on autism, and later did a study on autism.
- Did Michael Waldman write a paper on autism.
- A paper claims that MMR causes autism.
- Is there a Spark paper on autism pmld?
- The paper that vaccines cause autism was debunked long ago.
- There are several scribd autism research papers available online.
- Have your reviewed CHL papers on autism?
- Does Ginger Taylor say there are 150 papers proving that vaccines cause autism.
- There's a twin study on autism heritability.
- What's an autism multiplex twin study about.
- Another Finnish study addresses autism population and heritability.
- Is the autism twin concordance study legitimate.
- The autism whole exome study is interesting.
- Were the exome sequencing studies of autism reviewed by a team of researchers.
- What does the b12 autism study prove.
- Are there serious biases with autism cohort study.
- What are Blum study autism results.
- The Danish study on vaccines and autism may interest some parents.
- Fecal study on autism in 2019 may be worthy of your attention.
- German study on measles, vaccine, autism, and rubella.
- Is the inert placebo study on autism genuine.
- Is there a recent major autism study at ASU.
- What does the Rupp autism study recommend a mg dosage for risperidone.
- Can one take the US government study on autism and inulin seriously.
- Did CDC declare fraud on autism studies.
- What does keto for autism studies mean.
- There are studies on a lady with autism and cows mooing.
- Some studies that prove vaccines don't cause autism.
- There's a post on autism and mortem ma seq.
- Another post on secondary education and autism unc.
- Are there different types of autism, according to a post by DSM5.
- What is life enthislast blog autism zeoliet.
- Why is life enthislast blog on autism and zeolite retracing.
- Even a low functioning adolescent with autism has a blog.
- Today, more and more autistics are writing blog posts and expressing their personal views about the world they interact with.
Asperger's Signs and Famous People
- Even famous people with asperger's syndrome have problems with sensory processing.
- Some famous people with aspergers au, dis, wi may be offended easily.
- Is there a current list of 10 most famous people with aspe.
- What are signs of aspergers in adults.
- Which test is there for signs of mild aspergers in adults, children, kids, teens, and toddlers.
- Signs that you have slight or a mild case of aspergers may be annoyance at loud noises.
- Signs, traits, and characteristics in adults with asperger's syndrome could be anything little as irritation, fussiness, or an inclination to follow a set routine.
- There are audiobooks for children with asperger.
- Amazon offers aspergers disease books.
- How does lyme disease relate to aspergers spectrum.
- Some people are diagnosed with borderline aspergers spectrum, not autism spectrum.
- Is there one official aspergers symptoms checklist.
- What are common aspergers symptoms in adults.
- Aspergers in adults symptoms may be difficult to catch at first glance.
- Aspergers symptoms in kids might be easier to see than in adults.
- But aspergers symptoms in babies, toddlers and children may be harder to identify.
- Mild aspergers symptoms in male adults can be tricky initially to recognize.
- Low spectrum aspergers symptoms may be much easier to observe.
- Aspergers in adults symptoms often may go undiagnosed for several years.
- Aspergers symptoms in adult women might be more apparent than in men.
- Aspergers symptoms may appear as upset and sad emotions.
- Borderline, low spectrum, mild, and high functioning aspergers symptoms in adults and teenagers can be challenging to detect.
- What's the definition of high functioning aspergers syndrome symptoms.
- Do doctors Pretoria treat aspergers.
- Is there a doctor with aspergers in Chicago who prescribe meds.
- Which asperger syndrome specialists in Massachussetts can be trusted.
- Can one get a diagnosis for adult aspergers in Yakima, WA.
- At what age is aspergers usually diagnosed.
- Is there an asperger syndrome diagnostic in SC.
- Where can one seek a diagnostic scale sample r for asperger syndrome.
- Diagnosing asperger's in adults can be faster than children.
- Asperger average IQ is usually above 100.
- Asperger and basel.
- Is there a definite test for determining if you are on the spectrum aspergers.
- What's a reliable adult aspergers test.
- Online adult aspergers and autism screening tests may vary.
- Not all childhood asperger syndrome tests are alike.
- You can find adult aspergers testing in Philadelphia.
- An adult aspergers Gilliam assessment.
- Adult aspergers assessments are done in Ann Arbor, MI.
- In addition, you can take an adult aspergers syndrome quiz.
- Or you could take an aspie quiz or test instead and get score meaning results shortly.
- Aspie traits may be described as the "aspie stare" and "aspie walk."
- Some people have wondered: "Is aspie a slur?"
- Is aspie short for asperger.
- Are aspies bisexual.
- Could an aspie have bipolar or BPD.
- What does literal aspie mean.
- Are aspie boys more prone to be bolder than aspie girls.
- Is an aspie woman prouder than autistic woman.
- What is the aspie world and culture.
- What is the meaning of aspie.
- How is the aspie voice and speech described as.
- One asperger child refuses speech services.
- Is aspie speech a disorder.
- What is the aspie pride flag.
- Could people with asperger syndrome get proper treatment in Silicon Valley, Seattle, and NYC.
- Is aspergers meltdown the same as autism panic attacks.
- Can asperger comorbidity kill you.
- Does not APA provide a useful description for asperger.
- Parents have asked: "What is aspergers called now?" It's called ASD because DSMS changed both autism and aspergers to ASD.
- There are autism resources for adults with aspergers in Las Vegas.
- On Reddit you can read about those living with an adult with aspergers syndrome.
- Is self regulation for adult aspergers effective.
- What does dsm v say about asperger syndrome.
- Are there adult autism aspergers programs in Northern ke.
- How do you solve adult males with aspergers who are bedwetting.
- How long has the Autism and Aspergers Publishing Company been in business.
- Is there a list of autism aspergers support groups for every state in the USA.
- Does AAFP offer support for asperger syndrome.
- A boarding school in chicago for asperger syndrome.
- There are asperger friendly colleges in the United States.
- Is hygiene a major issue in aspergers and autism.
- Are there swimming lessons for aspergers and autism in Austin, Texas.
- Are there globial and regional partnerships for asperger syndrome.
- Is there miliary enlistment for asperger syndrome dq.
- Did Robin Williams have asperger syndrome.
- Does Anthony Hopkins suffer from asperger 's syndrome.
- Do people with asperger syndrome suffer from social injustice.
- Does Susan Boyle have asperger 's syndrome.
- Did Abraham Lincoln have asperger syndrome.
- Are people born with aspergers.
- Are people with aspergers stupid.
- Can aspergers people get married.
- Do people with aspergers have feelings.
- How do people with aspergers behave in social events.
- Are people with aspergers sterile for a lifetime.
- What makes people with aspergers attractive.
- Do people with asperger syndrome visit dating sites.
- Can people with asperger syndrome enjoy long term relationships.
- How do asperger coworkers get along.
- Does Baron Cohen have asperger and full genome testing.
- What are best jobs for people with aspergers.
- What employment agency should a person with asperger apply.
- Do job agencies provide training and employment for applicants with asperger syndrome.
- What is aspergers disease in adults.
- What is difference between aspergers and high functioning autism.
- Are there neurological differences between aspergers and autism.
- Asperger syndrome and neurology: is there a connection.
- Are women with extremely high functioning aspergers the same as high functioning autism.
- Is a high functioning aspergers checklist for adults and kids on Reddity.
- Are there many types of high functioning aspergers.
- Do asperger's syndrome facts contradict themselves.
- How is asperger syndrome defined.
- Does there exist a universal disease definition for asperger's syndrome.
- What is the definition of asper.
- What is the dictionary's definition of aspergers.
- According to the definition, how is the pronunciation of aspergers.
- Sometimes when people search for the definition of asperger's, they mistype asperger as "asperge" and "aspergent."
- You can find the definition of asperger's meltdown in a medical dictionary.
- What's DSM's definition of aspergers for kids.
- How is asperger's meltdown in adults defined.
- Different doctors define asperger's syndrome rather differently.
- What causes asperger's syndrome may shock you.
- Some people ask: "Do I have aspergers or something?"
- High functioning autism vs aspe: is there a real difference.
- Classic autism spectrum disorder vs asperger's chart.
- Asperger's vs high functioning autism: what is the significant difference between the two.
- Aspergers symptoms vs atypical autism symptoms.
- Autism vs aspergers labeling stigma in scholarly papers and articles.
- Did Hans write an essay on aspergers and autism.
- Who wrote a Nazi 1944 paper on asperger.
- What is the Uta Frith asperger paper about.
- There were a few articles written on asperger syndrome with social anxiety.
- Empirical articles about aspergers and chemicals are available in the Internet.
- You will find empirical articles about aspergers and theory of mind for free.
- There is a 2018 Israeli new research help for adults aspergers.
- Is there research on highly sensitive person with asperger and neurology.
- What's the latest study of asperger and behavioral inhibition.
- Where's the irony and metaphor of an aspergers study.
- A case study was done on aspergers and no repetitive behaviour.
- What did the Japanese Kanji study on aspergers conclude.
- Asperger syndrome in the bedroom may resemble well-known autistic tendencies.
- Asperger syndrome in toddlers may be mentioned in messi quora.
- How to cure asperger syndrome may required using a number of cures and remedies such as homeopathy help for asperger child incontiness.
- Is psykopedagogisk intervention for asperger effective.
- Adult asperger syndrome and the utility of cognitive-behavioral therapy by Valerie l Gaus.
- You can obtain therapy for asperger in Zurich.
- Is there functional medicine for sleep problems in asperger.
- What is the best meltdown medication and meds for asperger.
- Asperger syndrome treatment drugs medicine food pepartment fed raport 2018.
- A doctor may recommend heavy drugs for asperger and autism.
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Chronic fatigue syndrome supplements may include ordinary vitamins and minerals.
- Does exposure to asbestos cause chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Is chronic fatigue syndrome caused by exposure to asbestos fibers.
- What causes chronic fatigue syndrome cfs in people.
- Are fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome caused by non-celiac gluten sensitivity.
- Is epstein barr virus related to chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Experts believe that the epstein-barr virus causes chronic fatigue syndrome, while others think that epstein barr is chronic fatigue syndrome.
Diagnosis & Treatment
- What is diagnosis and treatment of chronic fatigue syndrome and myalgic encephalitis download.
- Read Diagnosis and Treatment of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome by Sarah Myhill.
- Get differential diagnosis for hypothyroidism and chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Is chronic fatigue syndrome due to hypothyroidism hyperbaric.
- Take a do I have chronic fatigue syndrome quiz.
- Get telomere length analysis in chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Read the analysis of neutrophil function in severe and moderately affected chronic fatigue syndrome subjects.
- Look into studies of intracellular calcium and chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Is chronic fatigue syndrome related to immune dysfunction.
- Can low glutathione levels cause chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Does chronic fatigue syndrome occur after infectious mononucleosis in adolescents.
- Is almost agoraphobic 2013 agoraphobia possible in chronic fatigue syndrome cfs.
- Is chronic fatigue syndrome a psychogenic disease, or a mitochondrial disease.
- Does immune globulin cause chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Could psilocybin mushrooms help with chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Can gabapentin treat chronic fatigue syndrome or cfs.
- Is chronic fatigue syndrome linked to imbalanced microbiome.
- Gut microbiome chronic fatigue syndrome stool samples bacteria.
- Brain fog in chronic fatigue syndrome is one of its symptoms.
- People with chronic fatigue syndrome sometimes wear awareness ribbons.
- NHS provide free information on studies about chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Dr. Goldstein conducted a clinica trial on chronic fatigue syndrome, posting results on NIH website.
- You may find information on chronic fatigue syndrome on Reddit and Wiki.
- There are a number of ways to explain professional deformation about chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Myalgic encephalomyelitis is another name for chronic fatigue syndrome cfs.
- Diff chronic fatigue syndrome relates to diagnosis.
- Straus, I believed, coined the name chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Hpa axis is short for hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis regarding chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Read a review of hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis function in chronic fatigue syndrome cara tomas 1.
- Is there a hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis disfunction in people with chronic fatigue syndrome.
- There are many chronic fatigue syndrome sufferers in Tasmania, Australia.
- Does doctor MGH help treat chronic fatigue syndrome.
- What doctor treats chronic fatigue syndrome in Knoxville,Tennessee, NYC.
- Are there good doctors at the Cleveland clinic who treats chronic fatigue syndrome.
- For many years doctors have been trying to find a cause for chronic fatigue syndrome cfs.
- Chronic fatigue syndrome specialists can be found in Boston and Wellington.
- Do chronic fatigue syndrome and aspergers share overlapping symptoms.
- Is chronic fatigue syndrome and burnout syndrome the same thing.
- Overlap between chronic fatigue syndrome and other symptom-based syndromes may include ASD.
- Dignitas offers patients with chronic fatigue syndrome an "escape."
- Can people with chronic fatigue syndrome qualify for VA disability or disability living allowance.
- What is the VA disability rating for chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Claiming PIP for chronic fatigue syndrome may be difficult.
- Do CBT techniques for chronic fatigue syndrome actually work.
- Does Paul Cheney MD's oxygen treatment for chronic fatigue syndrome really help reduce symptoms.
- Can anyone with chronic fatigue syndrome pay for treatment in knoxville TN.
- Treatment of chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia with d-ribose.
- Antipsychotic treatment of chronic fatigue syndrome may vary in results in different patients.
- Homeopathic treatment of chronic fatigue syndrome might work quicker in some people.
- Ayurvedic treatment of chronic fatigue syndrome has worked well for a number of patients.
- Consider alternative treatments for fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Chronic fatigue syndrome due to hypothyroidism hyperbaric
- cognitive behavioural therapy chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Think about using lightning therapy chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Ebv physical therapy for chronic fatigue syndrome.
- How to ozone therapy works on chronic fatigue syndrome.
- There is research on chronic fatigue syndrome at Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm.
- Psychosomatic research for chronic fatigue syndrome is taking place at universities.
- People with chronic fatigue syndrome can enroll in a support group in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, or Minneapolis.
- A vegan and lactid acid diet can help improve the symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Is mecfs the best diet for chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Patients with chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) may get relief with occupational health therapist.
- People can read about a biological approach at phoenixrising for chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Meds for chronic fatigue syndrome might help or might cause many negative side effects.
- Ayurvedic medicine for chronic fatigue syndrome has improved many symptoms.
- Sufferers of chronic fatigue syndrome have availed themselves of ayurvedic medicine in patanjali products.
- Has there been research studies on chronic fatigue syndrome from vagus nerve and medication.
- There is still hope and help for chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia.
- Health professionals said that bicom machine can help chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Treating and beating fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome is no easy task.
- Overcoming chronic fatigue syndrome can take a lifetime of continuous efforts.
- CFS chronic fatigue syndrome und chlamydien pneumonia.
- Today patients are using adderall for fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome as a treatment.
- Where can one seek a complete symptom checklist and tracker for chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia.
- Do patients with chronic fatigue syndrome have an intolerance for exercise.
- Can sinemet be used for chronic fatigue syndrome with successful results.
- What is a safe low dose of hydrocortisone for chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Is 5mg a low dose of naltrexone for chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Case studies have been written on chronic fatigue syndrome and low natural killer cell cytotoxicity, or cystoticity.
- ME/CFS received very little MRE funding from the state in 2017, according to NIH. US senators are not enthusiastic to request more money.
- People are treating ME/CFS with parkinsons and homeopathic medicine.
- According to PubMed, other patients use sleep medication to treat CFS.
- There is medication and antiviral drug for CFS.
- ME/CFS is misdiagnosed as anxiety quite regularly around the United States.
- It's not uncommon for people with ME/CFS to have anorexia because of digestive related issues.
- Sufferers of ME/CFS may experience thyroid problems.
- Video games may tire out anyone with ME/CFS.
- Patients ask: "Why do my energy dissipate in the morning with CFS?"
- Tiredness caused by stress or CFS is becoming widespread.
- Is ME/CFS a forgotten plague.
- Some medical experts are calling ME/CFS a neurological lymes disease.
- A long delay harms health in ME/CFS patients.
- CFS sufferers experience chronic flu symptoms.
- Some CFS and fibromyalgia symptoms are unexplained exhaustion and pain.
- Fluke symptoms are like CFS.
- Agoraphobia is this one of the symptoms in FM and CFS.
- Do patients with CFS have tumor symptoms.
- CFS flu like symptoms can include chills, swollen glands, and frequently cytokines.
- Can kratom treatment work for improving symptoms in ME/CFS.
- Did Keith Jarrett report CFS symptoms.
- CDC does a symptom inventory of CFS.
- Alternating feelings of hot and cold can help doctors to better diagnose patients with CFS, who are exhausted often.
- Siblings attitude towards ME/CFS and depression may not provide any sort of relief.
- Daily activity such as pacing may lessen depression in some people with CFS.
- Other people with ME/CFS who live alone may feel frustrated with family's lack of understanding about ME/CFS; they feel they are living a constant hell.
- Paleo-ketogenic diets for CFS/ME for and against.
- Going vegan has helped one person recover from ME/CFS.
- The elimination diet plan may assist with CFS.
- Changes such as the soda, vegan, and seratonin power diet might help improve the microbiome in CFS.
- Proverbs and mantras about ME/CFS can offer some comfort.
- Does anyone with CFS/ME qualify for childcare support.
- Can people with CFS and fibromyalgia join an online support group.
- BBC has reported on ME/CFS in the past.
- Apparently people have CFS/ME if they are chronically tired most of the time.
- Proinflammatory cytokines may be a sure sign of CFS/ME.
- Inflammation inhibitors for ME/CFS can be fruits and nuts.
- Some patients with CFS/ME have epilepsy differential.
- Other people with CFS often have BPD.
- Dr. Karen Burlington, MD, used to treat patients with ME/CFS in Atlanta, GA.
- One doctor won't diagnose a patient with CFS.
- Can endocrinology doctor diagnose CFS, some patients are inquiring.
- Another patient has asked: "Why won't a doctor diagnose me with cfs?"
- There are UK doctors who do treat CFS.
- What doctors in Melbourne, Australia, also are treating CFS.
- You can find a list of good, top CFS friendly doctors who follow a protocol in Perth, Brisbane, San Antonio.
- Some doctors respond to New York Times article on CFS.
- A doctor treating ME and CFS in Chatsworth, California and Los Angeles.
- Dr. Mark Vink treats ME/CFS in Amsterdam.
- Katharina Voss Used to treat ME/CFS.
- In Frankfurt you will find medical help for ME/CFS.
- Do Kuklinski, Bruce Carruthers, Gericht Dusseldorf, George Faulkner, and Fans Visser take patients with ME/CFS.
- I believe Care Pathways in Wales may assist those with CFS/ME.
- You might get treatment for ME/CFS in Stanford.
- What is a hander for ME/CFS.
- Is Koln a doctor for ME/CFS.
- There exist antianxiety meds for ME/CFS.
- CDC offers a toolkit for people with ME/CFS.
- Does CDC provide a beginner's guide to ME/CFS.
- ME/CFS vs fibromyalgia: how are they different.
- Do patients with ME/CFS the only ones who visit Everest Base Camp.
- There was a mega petition for ME/CFS floating around.
- Is pregnenolone really for ME/CFS.
- How does ammonia help ME/CFS.
- Some people claim that PACE trial cured them from ME/CFS.
- Preventing ME or CFS may be impossible.
- Medical marijuana has helped those with ME/CFS.
- Microdosing cannabis for CFS may be a good idea for some people.
- Cannabis oil or strains can be effective for CFS.
- What does the letters glo stand for in respect with CFS.
- Have you read a report on p2p and ME/CFS.
- There is a rational approach to ME/CFS recovery by Loz Evans.
- Could alpha liponsaure treat ME/CFS.
- Many patients with ME/CFS are turning to aripiprazol.
- CFS patients have started on the CBT treatment.
- CFS sufferers may read about nootropics on Reddit.
- The lightning treatment may help CFS.
- Perrin treatment can reduce CFS related symptoms.
- Private treatment medications for CFS can be gotten in UK.
- Get new treatment options for CFS in America.
- CFS patients can receive treatment for sensory processing disorder.
- CFS treatment centers are scattered all over the world.
- Babesia Microti treatment for CFS.
- DMZ clinic is providing Israel treatments for CFS.
- What were the new CFS treatments back in 2017.
- Which mushroom formulas are the best immune enhancing for ME/CFS.
- How to treat CFS naturally at home.
- Occupational therapy can work for some CFS patients.
- IV stem cell therapy for CFS does not work for everyone.
- Bee sting therapy might not help CFS.
- Worm therapy for CFS has no track record.
- Oxygen therapy has diminished symptoms of CFS.
- Learn about homeopathy for CFS on Curezone.
- CFS patients are getting a MRI brain scan low.
- Others with CFS are receiving a MRI on the back of brain.
- Some with CFS are discovering a blockage back of brain with a MRI.
- Can the keto diet improve on such symptoms as the bad CFS brain fog and brain inflammation.
- Brain train and sunken brain from CFS, patients have complained.
- Overcoming brain fog in CFS/ME is not easy.
- Some experts in the medical field have theorized that HSV1 and candida causes ME/CFS.
- What causes neuroinflammation in CFS is still a mystery.
- The cause of lake Takoe CFS outbreak.
- CFS patients reject PACE trial because they are desperate for a biological cause.
- Other experts believe that hemachromatosis can cause CFS.
- The ultimate root cause of CFS is unknown.
- Can feldenkrais cause fatigue in people with CFS.
- There is no conclusive evidence that tomatoes can cause CFS.
- Some people are saying that soybean oil is the cause of CFS.
- Others are claiming that allergies are causing CFS to occur.
- Can ME/CFS cause swollen lymph nodes in armpits.
- Discover a lot of CFS-related information on Phoenix Rising.
- Patients are restless to solve ME/CFS.
- Some people are recovering from CFS with a raw food diet.
- Read CFS recovery stories to be inspired, if you feel depressed.
- A prognosis for improvement and recovery for CFS is probably rare.
- The gupta CFS recovery programme may be a scam.
- CFS recovery with digestive enzymes might be questionable.
- A CFS health recovery program must be carefully analyzed for flaws.
- Does Cort Johnsen reveal his CFS recovery.
- It is possible to cure leg pain from CFS.
- Does ME/CFS cause bowl problems.
- Can probiotics heal or cure CFS.
- Curing post viral meningitis ME/CFS and FM is no simple job.
- CFS causes insomnia and chronic exhaustion.
- How to not be tired with CFS may take almost a miracle.
- Applying for disability in BC Canada while having CFS.
- The CFS life expectancy may be shorter for some patients.
- The list of symptoms of myalgic encephalomyelitis of one patient may vary from another.
- Treatment and cure for myalgic encephalomyelitis might mean treating relapse.
- People with myalgic encephalomyelitis sometimes experience lactic acidosis.
- Can homeopathy cure myalgic encephalomyelitis.
- Therapy for myalgic encephalomyelitis might include anything from oxygen to inhaling weed vapors.
- Some patients with myalgic encephalomyelitis get a MRI.
- Latest case studies are showing progressive biomarkers in myalgic encephalomyelitis.
- Can nootropics help myalgic encephalomyelitis.
- The life expectancy of people with myalgic encephalomyelitis may be shorter.
- Myalgic encephalomyelitis recovery rate might be lower than expected.
- Lung function in patients with myalgic encephalomyelitis may be faulty.
- A girl with ME/CFS, or myalgic encephalomyelitis, is trapped in hospital.
- Clinical trial happen around the nation for myalgic encephalomyelitis.
- News reports on myalgic encephalomyelitis and ME/CFS are streaming online.
- Myalgic encephalomyelitis occurs in men or male.
- Some medical doctors have made a differential diagnosis for myalgic encephalomyelitis and lyme disease.
- Is myalgic encephalomyelitis recognized as a disease.
- Differentiating multiple sclerosis from myalgic encephalomyelitis and chronic fatigue syndrome can be difficult.
- How does rituximab relate to myalgic encephalomyelitis.
- Do patients with myalgic encephalomyelitis have legal rights property.
- Get information on myalgic encephalomyelitis on wiki.
- The definition of myalgic encephalomyelitis can vary from different sources and websites.
- To define myalgic encephalomyelitis properly requires knowledge of the illness.
- Best books on myalgic encephalomyelitis may be ordered online.
- The triggers of myalgic encephalomyelitis are largely unknown.
- Myalgic encephalomyelitis has not been linked to vaccine.
- There is a pediatric case definition for myalgic encephalomyelitis and chronic fatigue syndrome.
- A doctor's communication of myalgic encephalomyelitis may not be complete.
- There are doctors who treat myalgic encephalomyelitis in Madison, WI.
- You can obtain basic facts on myalgic encephalomyelitis on a NIH website.
- What is myalgic encephalomyelitis.
- Journal of Health Psychology addresses myalgic encephalomyelitis.
- Get details on myalgic encephalomyelitis on Reddit.
- Does myalgic encephalomyelitis lead to hughes syndrome.
- You may receive treatment for myalgic encephalomyelitis in Perth.
- Mononucleosis could occur in myalgic encephalomyelitis.
- Is myalgic encephalomyelitis post-infectious disease.
- Myalgic encephalomyelitis and breast cancer: are they connected.
- Finding good doctors when ill with chronic myalgic encephalomyelitis can be time-consuming.
- Are the following, chronic fatigue syndrome, ME myalgic encephalomyelitis, fibromyalgia, mcevedy, related.
- Is there an international association for myalgic encephalomyelitis.
- Who has myalgic encephalomyelitis or CFS.
- How is myalgic encephalomyelitis connected with gamma globulins.
- How many clinical trials have been done for myalgic encephalomyelitis.
- Can chronic hypothermia cause myalgic encephalomyelitis.
- You may find a support group for myalgic encephalomyelitis in Madison, WI.
- If you have severe myalgic encephalomyelitis, you may qualify for PIP benefits.
- Some people with myalgic encephalomyelitis are becoming bloggers.
- If you got myalgic encephalomyelitis, you may also have fibromyalgia and other syndromes.
- You could call it CFS or myalgic encephalomyelitis.
- What is the intrinsic factor of myalgic encephalomyelitis.
- Is myalgic encephalomyelitis ME a systemic exertion intolerance disease, or something else, according to seid.
- The difference between autoimmune encephalitis and myalgic encephalomyelitis.
- A case study on intestinal myalgic encephalomyelitis in 2017.
- Does Laine explain the physical psychological and pharmaceutical factors of myalgic encephalomyelitis.
- Can music help ME/CFS and myalgic encephalomyelitis.
- Is myalgic encephalomyelitis a real disability.
- How does myalgic encephalomyelitis and ashwaganda go together.
- Ehlers-danlos syndrome is not the same as myalgic encephalomyelitis.
- How to survive myalgic encephalomyelitis may take years to learn.
- Getting myalgic encephalomyelitis after whiplash.
- Appg on myalgic encephalomyelitis might help.
- Reading myalgic encephalomyelitis patient stories cannot do any harm.
- Presentation of myalgic encephalomyelitis and ME symptoms can help.
- Myalgic encephalomyelitis based on calcium deficiency.
- Supplements for myalgic encephalomyelitis may include vitamin C and zinc.
- Alternative medicine and treatments for myalgic encephalomyelitis and other syndromes.
- How many people have myalgic encephalomyelitis may not be accurate.
- Could cytosolic calcium benefits people with myalgic encephalomyelitis.
- Is there a study of intracellular calcium for myalgic encephalomyelitis.
- Living with ME or myalgic encephalomyelitis is a challenging life.
- What does CFIDS mean.
- How rare is cfids.
- Is CFIDS the same as fibromyalgia.
- Cfids patients look younger.
- Dp patients with cfids age better.
- Cfids after 20 years may be different.
- Deaths because of CFIDS is very rare.
- You can get a video on CFIDS.
- Response of CFIDS from patients.
- Cardiac ventricle research in small studies may have been done in 2018 for CFIDS.
- There may be research studies on CFIDS and intracellular.
- Is there a connection between CFIDS and chronic osteomyelitis.
- How are cyruta and cfids associated.
- Did Jason write an article in 2006 on CFIDS Chronicle.
- Marc Iverson was the founder of CFIDS Association of America.
- Who found the National CFIDS Foundation.
- Can glutamate help eliminate neurotoxicity in CFIDS.
- Could glutimate treat neurological symptoms in CFIDS.
- What can glutimate do for neurological aging in CFIDS.
- Is glutimate recommended for CFIDS.
- How are gulitimine and cfids connected.
- How do kettinine and glutimate help CFIDS.
- What is the optimal dosage of ketimine for CFIDS.
- CFIDS and dehydration: how often does this happen.
- Plaquenil and CFIDS.
- Can PWC and tagamet assist patients with CFIDS.
- Could people with CFIDS donate blood.
- CFIDS and low t3 can be common.
- To reverse t3 and cfids is not easy.
- CFIDS and receptors is the subject of some case studies.
- Can dive reflex for CFIDS help.
- Could collagen benefit people with CFIDS.
- Receiving a CFIDS diagnosis is not a death sentence.
- Is CFIDS correct in its symptoms checklist.
- Most common CFIDS symptoms are chronic fatigue and insomnia.
- Dry mouth, low saliva out put, and starting to get colds again may be CFIDS symptoms.
- Cures for CFIDS are unlikely.
- Can memantine treat temporary confusion in CFIDS.
- How to cope with CFIDS may take years.
- The Gerson Therapy could help CFIDS.
- Yoga and meditation for CFIDS: Does it help.
- Does green tea relieve some CFIDS symptoms.
- 18 points used to diagnose fibromyalgia.
- Best diagnostic test for fibromyalgia.
- How to confirm fibromyalgia diagnosis.
- Is fibromyalgia a diagnosis of exclusion 2018.
- Can you get an objective diagnosis for rheumatology and fibromyalgia.
- How to qualify for disability for fibromyalgia in 2017 and 2018.
- What are the disability accommodations for fibromyalgia.
- Is fibromyalgia disability index fair and accurate for everyone.
- One must first fill up the fibromyalgia impact questionnaire for disability before being approved.
- Is fibromyalgia a disability for social security.
- Is fibromyalgia an ADA disability.
- What is the VA disability rating for fibromyalgia and IBS.
- What causes fibromyalgia to flare up in women and men.
- Does fibromyalgia cause goose bumps, burning mouth syndrome, dizziness, numbness in face, knee bruising and swelling.
- Does sleep apnea cause fibromyalgia.
- Is technology overstimulation the real cause of fibromyalgia.
- What foods cause fibromyalgia to flare up really badly.
- Karen suggests certain fixes and Treatments worth trying for fibromyalgia.
- What treats fibromyalgia muscle pain and weakness.
- Do opiates treat fibromyalgia and flare ups.
- Treating fibromyalgia with antidepressants may be risky.
- Treating and beating fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome can be challenging.
- You can now get a free download for Treating and Beating Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
- Natural cures for fibromyalgia treat the root cause.
- Possible cure for fibromyalgia viral suppression may not be enough.
- Can candida reveal the cure for fibromyalgia.
- Is neck surgery the cure for fibromyalgia.
- Could going on a water fasting become the new way to cure fibromyalgia.
- Which is the permanent cure for fibromyalgia.
- What is the ayurvedic cure for fibromyalgia.
- Is there care for fibromyalgia in ayurveda.
- Can lyme disease cure fibromyalgia.
- Do people talk about a potential fibromyalgia cure on Reddit.
- How to cure fibromyalgia forever.
- There are no known cures for fibromyalgia, lyme disease, and diabetes.
- Hyperbaric oxygen tanks have been found to treat and cure fibromyalgia.
- Amitriptyline to treat fibromyalgia, but in a limited basis.
- Does morphine treat fibromyalgia very well.
- Is balneotherapy effective to treat fibromyalgia.
- Could feeding gluten, pptx, and microbiota help with fibromyalgia.
- Studies have shown that gluten worsens fibromyalgia.
- Gluten and fibromyalgia do not go together at Mayo Clinic.
- Is exercise recommended for fibromyalgia syndrome by Busch.
- How good is ketogenic diet for fibromyalgia.
- Has anyone tried the ALP diet for fibromyalgia.
- Consider the anti inflamitory diet cookbook for fibromyalgia.
- Or, try the diet soda for fibromyalgia.
- Go on any fibromyalgia diet plan pdf.
- Definitely think about a gluten free diet for fibromyalgia.
- Is keto diet for fibromyalgia.
- Can anyone eat ketogenic diet with fibromyalgia.
- Vegan diet alleviates fibromyalgia symptoms noticeably.
- Can the paleo protocol help autoimmune for fibromyalgia.
- What is fibrocenter's definition of fibromyalgia.
- Is there a fibromyalgia definition criteria.
- Could you take a fibromyalgia prefix definition quizlet.
- How do you define fibromyalgia.
- Is fibromyalgia real, according to Reddit.
- Some people on Reddit think fibromyalgia is either real or fake.
- Is fibromyalgia a real disease; find out on Reddit.
- What is fibromyalgia exactly on Reddit.
- Others believe that fibromyalgia is a fake hypochondriac illness.
- Yet others think fibromyalgia is a fake mental illness.
- But many believe that fibromyalgia is a genuine illness on Reddit and Wiki.
- Is fibromyalgia an autoimmune disease or just a phony illness.
- Exact location of fibromyalgia tender points are spread all over the body.
- Master lung point in fibromyalgia are common in male and female patients.
- Fibromyalgia tender point characteristics may be described generally as pain.
- Fibromyalgia point tenderness is one of the most common traits.
- Fibromyalgia tender points and tender spots in male people are well-known.
- Is there the best fibromyalgia pain tracking apps available for patients.
- Find fibromyalgia pressure point chart printable online.
- Fibromyalgia common trigger points and knots.
- Trigger point injections for fibromyalgia could be costly.
- 11, 12, and 18 magic trigger points used to diagnose fibromyalgia.
- Consider best cbd oil for fibromyalgia.
- Some people are turning to cannabinoid oil for fibromyalgia.
- Patients with fibromyalgia are helping themselves by trying a new treatment and cannabinoids.
- Others are using medical cannabis for the treatment of fibromyalgia.
- Try cannabis oil as a treatment for fibromyalgia.
- Does Dr. Axe recommend cbd oil for fibromyalgia.
- How much of a dosage of cbd oil for fibromyalgia.
- Some people are choosing essential oil such as juniper berry for fibromyalgia.
- What is Canadian Pain Society guidelines for fibromyalgia.
- Does Lady Gaga have her own unique treatment for fibromyalgia.
- What is the right icd 10 code for fibromyalgia.
- Central sensitivity syndrome is probably common among fibromyalgia patients.
- Is centrally mediated pain syndrome part of fibromyalgia.
- Complex regional pain syndrome vs fibromyalgia: which is worse.
- Has anyone written a paper on myofascial pain syndrome versus (vs) fibromyalgia.
- How is fibromyalgia and chronic myofascal pain connected.
- What are common fibromyalgia medbullets.
- Does there exist one monster checklist for fibromyalgia symptoms.
- Is there a symptom tracker for fibromyalgia.
- Some fibromyalgia symptoms in females are pain and tiredness.
- Fibromyalgia and plantar fasclitis symptoms may overlap.
- You can take a fibromyalgia symptoms quiz online for free.
- What are the symptoms of fibromyalgia quizlet.
- Is scintillating scotoma a symptom of fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue.
- Is trigger finger a symptom of fibromyalgia syndrome.
- Fibromyalgia vs lyme disease symptoms: are they the same.
- Does fibromyalgia cause sudden inflammatory response in patients.
- Can fibromyalgia make patients go knocking things over.
- Does fibromyalgia flareup occur often in inner thigh as pain.
- Has anyone written a scholarly article on fibromyalgia middle back pain, pain in chest wall, pain in hips and legs, and rib pain.
- Read a post on lyme disease, fibromyalgia, and blood tests for lyme, ms, and fibromyalgia.
- Visible signs of fibromyalgia may be constant pain and inexplicable exhaustion.
- Are fibromyalgia and bipolar medication related in helping to reduce symptoms.
- What is the number one prescribed medication for fibromyalgia and bipolar.
- Is there any medication that became resistant to fibromyalgia.
- Can medication treat muscle spasms in fibromyalgia.
- Does Medcald in Colorado cover medication for fibromyalgia.
- What do Reddit members say about medicine for fibromyalgia.
- Could narcotic pain meds for fibromyalgia really relieve its major symptoms.
- Which are the best meds for fibromyalgia.
- Can adderall as treatment for fibromyalgia make a huge difference.
- Does Medicald, according to the Lilly filepdf, cover the cost of duloxetine, cymbalta, and gabapentin treatment for fibromyalgia.
- Has gabapentin helped with knee pain because of fibromyalgia.
- Can gabapentin cause weight gain in patients with fibromyalgia.
- Could anyone with fibromyalgia get gabapentin in the UK.
- What is the proper dose or dosage of gabapentin for fibromyalgia.
- Are there better alternatives to gabapentin for fibromyalgia.
- Lyrica vs gabapentin for fibromyalgia: which is the best.
- Does there exist a treatment for fibromyalgia other than lyrica.
- What is suboxone treatment for fibromyalgia like.
- Can the botox treatment for fibromyalgia work wonders.
- What is the possibility of an alternative treatment for fibromyalgia causing a flareup.
- Is anecdotal treatment for fibromyalgia recommended by doctors.
- Which fibromyalgia bullshit treatments should patients stay away from.
- Are there any experimental fibromyalgia treatments being tested.
- Is there an effective homeopathy treatment for fibromyalgia.
- What's a popular ayurvedic treatment for fibromyalgia.
- Do treatments for fibromyalgia actually help in ayurveda.
- Can oxytocin work as a treatment for fibromyalgia.
- Are allodynia, amitripytyline, nslds, and lidocaine effective as a treatment for stopping excessive sweating in patients with fibromyalgia.
- Could stem cell and maintenance exercise treatment assist people with fibromyalgia.
- People are traveling to Switzerland to seek treatment for fibromyalgia.
- Others are treating fibromyalgia with pregnenolone and lidocaine treatment.
- What is a reliable treatment for fibromyalgia and degenerative disk disease.
- Is there a safe frequency of hbot treatment for fibromyalgia and how deep.
- Can fibromyalgia and CFS treatment plan part 7 a simple plan all about.
- According to Uworld and Usmle, what is the first line treatment for fibromyalgia.
- Does Clinic Mayo offer assistance for chronic pain and fibromyalgia.
- Can patients with fibromyalgia find natural treatment in South West England.
- Could one get etiology, pathogenesis, diagnosis, and treatment for fibromyalgia syndrome.
- Are there good doctors who provide cost effective treatment for fibromyalgia related chronic pain in Chicago, NYC, Panama City, and Bangalore.
- What is the algorithm of famvir and substance p treatment for fibromyalgia.
- Are the fibromyalgia guidelines from American College of Research reasonable.
- Which are the most current fibromyalgia treatment guidelines pdf in 2018.
- What is co morbid fibromyalgia.
- Are there famous writers with fibromyalgia.
- Is there a database of doctors and specialists who treat fibromyalgia fatigue syndrome in Colorado, Los Angeles, UK, Melbourne, Sherman Oaks, near Denver, Christchurch ilam, OKC, NZ, Oshawa, or taking patients in Ottawa 2019.
- What is functional doctors opinion of fibromyalgia and vaccine.
- What do doctors behind closed doors say about fibromyalgia.
- Is there a fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome checklist to take to best doctor or specialist in Bacchus Marsh, Bumrungrad, Boston, Toronto, Montreal, and India.
- First line therapy for fibromyalgia may vary from one student doctor to another.
- Some patients complain: "My doctor won't acknowledge fibromyalgia."
- According to patients, Doctor House for fibromyalgia does not exist.
- Is there research study with graph for hypothyroidism and fibromyalgia.
- What are Buskilad Puttini ps genetic aspects of fibromyalgia syndrome and arthritis research therapy.
- Did Dr. Metyas take part in the medication and chiropractic research in 2012 for htp fibromyalgia.
- Have there been a cadaver for fibromyalgia research.
- What's the latest statistical case study for fibromyalgia and hypothyroid.
- Can anyone track down a retrospective study on fibromyalgia.
- Are there diagnostic tests for fibromyalgia in international study in 2018.
- What is the new fibromyalgia study in April 18, 2018.
- Have you read the case study 16 for fibromyalgia in North Carolina University.
- What accurate is the cortisol study on fibromyalgia.
- Are people reacting favorably to ketamine fibromyalgia double blind study.
- Could patients access for free the fibromyalgia study verbunt pernot smeets 2008 in which the levels of disability.
- Who has read the ribose fibromyalgia study.
- The fibromyalgia study with microcirculation can be interesting for patients.
- Is the nationwide population-based cohort study for fibromyalgia and risk of dementia available to the public.
- Have you read the fibromyalgia epidemiology study by White kp Speechley m harth m et al, probably published in London.
- Is the baclofen and fibromyalgia study genuine.
- How did the case study on fibromyalgia and podiatry do.
- Are doctors reviewing lymph, heart, pericardium, scoliosis, and fibromyalgia studies.
- What's the general opinion on the studies done on hypnosis and fibromyalgia.
- Are there any studies on fibromyalgia and altitude.
- Were new studies on fibromyalgia published in Austin, Texas.
- What does Chaltow say in 2009 regarding fibromyalgia syndrome.
- Where can scholarly articles be found on fibromyalgia and ketamine.
- Are BBC articles on fibromyalgia based on facts.
- What are fibro-fog cognitive problems.
- Do images of fibro fog truly show proof of sickness.
- Does any article describe symptoms of fibro fog very accurately.
- Is there a clear connection between fibro and bruxism symptoms.
- Is the Bullet Journal providing a printable tracker of fibro symptoms.
- What are the common symptoms of fibro and nodular hyperplasia.
- Can severe fibro fog last only a few hours.
- Could any patient qualify for PIP benefits for fibro fog.
- What can clickfunnels offer for fibro fog research.
- Is Fibro Defense supplement by Crystal Star with 60 count 120 capsules effective.
- Both man and woman may share the same fibro pain points.
- Is there a general pain scale for fibro patients.
- Do there exist well-known fibro tender points and flare triggers.
- What is the calendar date for fibro awareness day.
- Where can I search for fun fibro facts online.
- Should all patients request a liver, hepatitib, or an acibadem fibro scan.
- What is fibro elastic liver scan and what are its uses.
- Is fasting for a fibro scan required.
- Which is better: fibro scan vs ultra scan, or ultrasound vs fibro scan.
- Do all patients with fibro myalgia have rheumatica, fascia pain syndrome, or midback pain.
- What is fibro myalgia scam and what can I do to avoid it.
- Are there fibro tender points along the elbows.
- Where are the tender points for males with fibro.
- How could anyone identify fibro pain spots.
- What may cause fibro flare ups along the legs and itching.
- Does CDC offer a free fibro pain kit.
- Is the My Pain Away an effective topricin cream for relieving pain for fibro.
- Who has written a testimonial for a fibro pain relief cream.
- Does spinal cord stimulators help for fibro and joint pain.
- People are saying that ice is useless for fibro pain.
- Others use cbd pain patch for fibro.
- Can adenoma cause pain in breast because of fibro.
- Is there a shocking device in the market for fibro pain.
- Can any clinic in Bolton or Butn treat fibro pain.
- Is it possible for fibro to cause hypertension in patients.